Tracy Lynn Photography is now booking Fall 2017 family portrait sessions!
I know it seems a bit early to think about fall family portraits, but we all know how fast summer goes by. Before you know it, the kids will be back in school and your schedule will be busier than ever. Don’t risk getting caught at the last minute without a scheduled family portrait session.
As an incentive to book your session early I am giving every client that books their Bend family photography session 25 complimentary holiday cards. But you must book your session before September 15, 2017.
All outdoor family sessions are booked during the golden hour (approximately one hour before sunset). This allows us to use that dreamy, golden light for your photographs that you see featured in my galleries. The exact time of your session may vary from the time given below, depending on the final location that we decide on. But please use the times listed below as a general guideline as to what time we will start.
- Friday, September 15 – 6:00pm
- Saturday, September 16 – 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 28 – 5:30pm
- Saturday, September 30 – 5:30pm
- Friday, October 6 – 5:30pm
- Saturday, October 7 – 5:30pm
- Friday, October 13 – 5:15pm
- Saturday, October 14 – 5:15pm
- Friday, October 20 – 5:00pm
- Saturday, October 21 – 5:00pm
- Friday, November 3 – 4:30pm
- Saturday, November 4 – 4:30pm
- Friday, November 10 – 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 11 – 3:30pm
I only take a limited number of sessions in the fall in order to make sure that my clients get the best service possible. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to add in additional dates, so please book early as I expect these to sell out.
*These dates do not include newborn sessions. Please contact me for newborn session availability*
To book your session please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the contact button on the main menu above. Please make sure to list your top two preferred session dates in your email.
Thank you so much for your support and I am looking forward to a fantastic fall season. I can’t wait to make some amazing photographs for you and your family!