What makes Tracy Lynn Photography School Portraits different?
Natural smiles, a classic background and a fun experience is my main objective with every school that I work with. Kids are never forced to smile or pose in a certain position. Instead I aim to make a connection with each child and capture their true personality and expressions. I forego cheesy backgrounds and harsh lights for a clean and classic black background and use natural light. All orders are made after the images are reviewed by the parents and done completely online. My prices are competitive and I strive to make this an easy and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
What services do you offer?
I provide a completely online ordering experience. Each school is given their own online gallery as a home for all student photos. Families will have their own password protected folder in which to view their child’s photos and place orders. We can arrange the galleries by grade, age or whatever makes the most sense for each school.
- Each student will have 2-5 images (in color and black and white) to chose from.
- A la carte prints, print packages and high resolution digital images are available for purchase. Nothing needs to be ordered before the portraits are made, and no money is due up front.
- All orders are placed online and are delivered directly to the school.
- I provide all personnel and equipment needed for photo day. I also handle any questions from families regarding ordering and products.
- I am happy to take staff photos and have a special print package for staff members.
- All high resolution digital files will be provided to the school for yearbooks, websites, etc.
- A detailed PDF with photo day prep and ordering instructions are provided to be sent to families before photo day.
How many students can you accommodate?
I am able to photograph schools up to 1000 students, and kids from ages 1-18. I take on a limited number of schools each year in order to provide outstanding service and exceptional portraits.
How much does it cost?
My rates are competitive and no money/orders are due up front. All profit is made after ordering. Special print packages can be made for each school, if requested. And as a ‘thank you’ to each school I work with I am happy to donate 10% of my profits back to the school.
What time of year do you conduct school portraits?
Spring or fall, I work with each school and their calendar to determine the best time of year for school portraits.
If you have any further questions or would like to book a photo day for your school please contact me by calling (541)728)3146 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org