Welcome! My name is Tracy and I am a natural light photographer in Bend, OR. I started my little business in the spring of 2013 and have poured all my heart into making it the best business that I can. I strive to make the photography experience easy and FUN for all of my clients.
A little bit about me…
- I’ve never met a cookie, cupcake, cake or piece of candy that I didn’t like.
- I hate the cold weather but would be happy to live in cozy sweaters and jeans all year round.
- I love to travel and have been so lucky to do more than my fair share around the world. I have lived in central NY, New York City, London, Houston and Bend.
- I am originally from Skaneateles, New York but now call Bend, OR my home.
- I have two spunky little girls that I love more than life.
- In my first professional life I got a BA in Fashion Merchandising and worked in the industry for 8 years. If you ever need help with what to wear for your session - I am your girl!
- Running my own business is the hardest yet most rewarding job I have had.
- Just kidding – being a parent is hands down the hardest and most rewarding job I have ever had.
- I like my wine red, and my coffee sweet.
What kind of photographer are you?
I am a natural light, lifestyle photographer. Sessions with me are fun and relaxed, not overly posed and stiff. I get to know your family so that we can capture real, candid moments that showcase your love for each other. I have lots of ideas and activities for you to do as a family that also help me make true, honest portraits. Your family tells a story and my job is to document that story and your love for each other.
Where will my session be held?
Family sessions normally take place outside during the golden hour (one hour before sunset). Newborn sessions take place in the comfort of your own home.
How long will my session be?
Family sessions typically last one hour and newborn sessions last 2-3 hours. However, I don't like to set a finite amount of time for your session. I work until I feel like we have captured a comprehensive gallery of your family. Sometimes that is a little less time than average and sometimes it's a bit more.
What will my session be like?
Your session will be fun, relaxed and a time to create memories with your family. I'll engage you in activities and poses that will create the most intimate and honest moments with your family - big belly laughs, deep hugs, real connection between family members.
Where will my newborn session be held?
Newborn sessions are always held in the comfort of your own home, typically in the first two weeks after baby is born. Newborn sessions can take place up to one month after birth.
What should I wear?
Please see my What to Wear guide for suggestions. If you are still stuck I am more than happy to help you put together outfits for your family.
How far out are you booked?
I am currently booked one month in advance. If you are pregnant please inquire before your due date to guarantee my availablility. I do try and leave a few spaces open for last minute inquires for both family and newborn sessions, so please get in touch for full availability.
Will I get the digital photos from my session?
Only if you want them. All digital images and printed products are offered on an a la carte menu. What does that mean? It means that you only buy what you want to buy. If you want digitals, great - there are two packages for you to choose from. Maybe you want a gorgeous photo album and a few gift prints for family. You got it - we offer all of those and more. Buy what you want, leave what you don't.
How can I order prints and products from you?
Digital image collections, Framed Fine Art Galleries, gorgeous albums and many more products are available for you to purchase after you review your gallery. I will help you choose the best products to fit your needs during our viewing and ordering appointment.
How do I book a session with you?
I'm so glad that you asked! Please email tracylphotography at gmail dot com OR you can use the handy little button below.